New “Kents” Composite Decking Tiles
With the natural look of wood and the combined with the longevity of plastic you can now create, renew your terrace in no time. Composite Decking tiles are available in deep brown and pebble grey the tiles are individual pieces that will interlock with ease to create a permanent or temporary base.
Each decking tile measures 300 x 300 x 22mm.
The composite decking tiles are already attached to a polypropylene mat with an interlocking system of studs and rings so one tile snaps into the other and other and other…..
When using the tiles on rubber or roofing you must first place rubber tiles down to protect the existing roof covering.
Advantages of Composite Decking Tiles
- Low maintenance
- Slip resistant, brushed surface
- Will not rot, swell,splinter or split
- Minimal discolouration, maintains original loo
- Low height making it ideal for placing on an existing old terrace
- Extremely fast installation, 1 metre square can be placed within minutes
- All composite decking tiles are easy to remove – useful for checking cables, drain covers etc
- No accessories, beams, clips, screws, glue needed, just a hard flat surface
- Tiles can be placed in 2 directions and/or with both colours allowing you to create your personally designed terrace
Composite Decking Tiles are ideal for…
- Covering that outdated terrace
- Roof terrace of an apartment
- Finishing off a basement or attic floor
- Any temporary floor, eg exhibition stand
- Garden path
- In and around any garden shed or greenhouse
All our composite decking tiles come complete with fitting instructions and we have staff who can provide advice on fitting here at our store. Call 01454 313135 if you need a hand today.